As a member of the OSNM, you can realize many benefits to help you achieve your goals.
Membership in the OSNM offers...
- Interaction with Food Service Professionals
- Access to great resources
- Education through CSNM Accredited Programs
- Recognition by your employers
- The informative OSNM newsletter
- Information about upcoming conferences
- Member rates for conferences
- The CSNM online forum for exchanging ideas and information
- A chance to hold office and participate in the advancement of your profession
- Local chapter meetings that provide an opportunity to network
Membership in the CSNM is a must for those wishing to build a successful career
in the Food Services Industry.
Graduates of a CSNM accredited program or having met educational criteria set out by the membership committee, which includes the writing of an entrance examination.
To become an active member, you must also have a current CSNM membership.
Any Corporation or Company interested in the activities of OSNM is eligible for an affiliate membership once the application has been reviewed and approved the the OSNM.
There are 3 levels of membership available. Please contact our office for further information.
Any student enrolled in a CSNM accredited program.
An individual interested in the activities of the OSNM. Contact the OSNM for more info.