Annual General Meeting Now Virtual More Details to Follow
Call for Nominations
OSNM is currently accepting nominations for a Director in the role of President-Elect. The term of office will commence at the OSNM Annual General Meeting, 2020. The commitment for President-Elect is three (3) years; President-Elect, President and Past-President
To be eligible for election, a candidate must meet the qualifications listed below. Candidates must be a member in good standing with OSNM.
Closing date for Nominations: Friday, June 26th, 2020
- Attend and participate in all OSNM Board meetings and special events
- Complete special assignments and projects as and when assigned
- Adhere to the Ethical Code of Conduct according to the OSNM Bylaws
- Ontario citizen
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be an Active, Inactive or Life member in good standing of both the CSNM and OSNM
Applications must include:
- A current curriculum vitae
- A bio which includes information about why a nominee would make a good OSNM Director. This bio will be circulated to all members.
To be a President-Elect candidate please complete the Call for Nominations form.